ODBC Call Failed on Subform

From: Johan Wehtje <joweht(at)tpgi(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC Call Failed on Subform
Date: 2005-08-21 02:13:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Using the 8.0.01 driver packaged with the 8.0.3 Windows installation
package of Postgresql I am having trouble getting any details subforms
to link the the master record form. I get an ODBC call failed.

When the tables are initially linked into access I don't get any
warnings about not finding primary key columns, and after they have been
linked all the Primary Keys are correctly identified.
The driver does not identify any of the relationships, and I am not sure
if this is a known limitation of either the driver or Access (I have
tried the above with Access 2000, 2003XP and 2002).

Whether I tried the Autoform or hand code the data bindings I get an
"odbc call failed --" error when moving between records on the master
form and the subform does not display any data at all.

Would anyone be able to tell me what I ma missing to get a subform to re
query correctly against Postgres when the Master form moves between records?

Johan Wehtje

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Marko RistolaDate: 2005-08-21 14:36:01