Re: Implementing IPv6 ...

From: Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "mailto:pgsql-odbc"(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Implementing IPv6 ...
Date: 2005-08-12 17:29:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

hi dave,

yes, i have seen that. you are talking about odbc ng, right?

however, it would be nice to have this patch inside the old odbc driver
as one of my customers has built a large application on top of it. a
minor change inside the old driver is easier to handle than using a
different odbc driver (large customer, large installations, etc. ...).

maybe we can find a way to incooperate that into the old version.

	best regards,

		hans

--
Cybertec Geschwinde & Schönig GmbH
Schöngrabern 134; A-2020 Hollabrunn

pgsql-odbc by date

Previous:From: Scot LoachDate: 2005-08-12 13:58:52
Subject: Re: psqlODBC 08.00.0102 available for download