Linux World Details?

From: William Yu <wyu(at)talisys(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Linux World Details?
Date: 2005-08-08 18:53:07
Lists: sfpug
So for us first-timers, what do we do when we reach Moscone? I'm sure we
have to sign up somewhere to get a badge or whatever to let us onto the
floor so we can get to the booth. Do we say we're staffing the Postgres
booth or will EnterpriseDB have our names under their list?

Anybody need me to bring in lunch on Tuesday? I make a stop everyday in
Chinatown at noon so I can get Dim Sum or Vietnamese Sandwiches.

sfpug by date

Next:From: Jon AsherDate: 2005-08-08 18:57:33