Re: RFC: roles

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RFC: roles
Date: 2005-08-01 13:13:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> Hi Andreas

How ugly! The icon can signal it.

Still questions open:
Hierarchical or flat view? Separate grouping for login/nologin roles,
roles with/without childs?

Actually, I don't find it good practice to use a role as group and login
at the same time. I'd be inclined to name all roles with login without
childs a user, the rest role/group, grouping them accordingly.

Regards,
Andreas