Re: [webmaster] Please mention...

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [webmaster] Please mention...
Date: 2005-07-28 22:58:33
Lists: pgsql-www

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Josh,
>

>>I think that the above sells PostgreSQL short. Who is NTT Data?
>>Procergs? How about:
>

> Oh, and just so you know, NTT Data is a multi-billion dollar
> telecommunications company (and a PG contributor) and Procergs is the
> largest IT consulting company in Brazil.

NTT Data is Japaneese though, which was my actual point :). I am betting
that most of our potential users will not know who they are. Not that
they are not an important contributor, they obviously are, just that if
I said that their name to most of my customers I would get a blank stare.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting