odbc win.xp and mandrake 10

From: Mie Kie <miekie(dot)lie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: odbc win.xp and mandrake 10
Date: 2005-07-28 12:10:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I use Windows XP as Client and Mandrake 10.0 as Server. I have installed
pgsql 8 on mandrake 10. I tried to create connection with odbc but can
not work. But if i install pgsql 8 on another computer with windows xp
as a server, i have no problem to create connection with odbc. Anybody
can help me?

Mie Kie