Re: Caching driver on pgFoundry?

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Caching driver on pgFoundry?
Date: 2007-09-08 23:05:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi Oliver,

I'm working on the other wrapper driver now. I want to finish
*something* and get it working before I start looking at the issues
that you raised. As you are eluding to it might just be as
complicated to get it right in the driver, but at this point I have
concentrate on the wrapper implementation.

Dave