Re: Date problem on Aix jdk1.4.1

From: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
To: Byron Nikolaidis <ByronN(at)Routescape(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Date problem on Aix jdk1.4.1
Date: 2005-07-28 03:49:28
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Byron Nikolaidis wrote:
> Thanks Oliver! The driver you sent me worked correctly on aix!

That's good to know. I suspect some odd behaviour to do with manually
setting ZONE_OFFSET and DST_OFFSET on a Calendar -- the current driver
meddles with those, but with my changes it doesn't.

> Is there a plan for an official (or somewhat official) driver release
> soon?

All going well I'm planning to commit my changes to CVS HEAD this
weekend, and they'll get picked up in the next official build.

-O