Re: Configuring Connections

From: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
To: Christian Cryder <c(dot)s(dot)cryder(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Configuring Connections
Date: 2005-07-26 23:35:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Christian Cryder wrote:
> On 7/26/05, Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com> wrote:
>
>>There are connection parameters to do exactly that.
>>http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/80/connect.html#connection-
>>parameters
>

> Can someone explain to me how to configure a connection like this when
> using DataSource to get the connection?

Currently the DataSource properties are somewhat out of sync with the
full range of URL parameters. Patches welcome -- it's somewhere on my
todo list to get it all back in sync (and perhaps expose a setURL()
property) but the timestamp work has basically sucked up all the time I
have to spend on the driver for the next month or more.

-O