Re: Problems displaying data from Query Tool and

From: Steve Martin <smartin(at)nec(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems displaying data from Query Tool and
Date: 2005-07-26 20:04:07
Lists: pgadmin-support

Thanks Dave for the advice, I have been using the log, it indicates the
the query is
sent, but there is no data received, I have confirmed that it is being
sent. I now
understand some of the code and will modify to get more information on
what is
happening. I am not a expert in threads, therefore it looks like a
opportunity to
learn.

Regards, Steve

--