Re: Illegal access violation

From: Bob Caryl <bob(at)fis-cal(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Illegal access violation
Date: 2005-07-26 14:52:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
Hey Dave,

This was, apparently my problem.  I was not using the correct version of
the obdc driver for WinXP.  As to the updateable cursors issue:  The
only operation I am doing here is adding records to a table back on my
linux routine.  Upon opening my CRecordset object I do not even retrieve
any records, simply supplying the table name where one would normally
insert a query to retrieve rows.  Hence, I am hoping that I don't run
afoul of any of the problem areas for updateable cursors.  Assuming I'm
naive about this, I would love a URL to which I can point my browser for
more information on this subject.

Thanks!

Bob Caryl