work in progress: timestamp patch

From: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: work in progress: timestamp patch
Date: 2005-07-26 00:02:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Here's the current state of my changes to use Oid.INVALID to make the
server decide between timestamp and timestamptz. Warning: work in progress.

I haven't fixed CallableStatement.getTimestamp() (for OUT parameters)
yet as it appears to be turning the return value into a Timestamp too
early at the moment .. seems a bit messy to fix.

Can the various protagonists try this patch out and see if it fixes
their problems?

-O

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgjdbc-experimental-timestamps-as-unknown-v2.txt text/plain 10.9 KB