Re: errorreport: try to add a column

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: erwinmoller(at)xs4all(dot)nl
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, jan(dot)pekar(at)imatic(dot)cz, Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Subject: Re: errorreport: try to add a column
Date: 2005-07-25 20:02:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Erwin Moller wrote:
> Hi group,

Hi Erwin,

> I hope I give you all the information needed to fix this.
> I am not really a guru, so if you miss anything, just let me know.

Your report is well detailed! You are the second person here to post
something related to debian/sarge and a wxWidgets assert that I can't
reproduce. The first one was Jan (CCed). May I ask for more details?
What graphical environment are you using? KDE? Gnome? Something else? If
KDE, is the package 'gtk2-engines-gtk-qt' installed and configured
(check this with 'dpkg -l gtk2-engines-gtk-qt' it should give you a line
with 'ii' in it's begining). If gtk2-engines-gtk-qt installed, can you
give me the parameters configured in the KDE control center under "GTK
Styles and fonts"?

May I ask that you try with the following three packages available from
here:
http://www.enrici.com/pgadmin/debian/1.3.0/20050724/pgadmin3_1.3.0-0.1.svn20050724_i386.deb
http://www.enrici.com/pgadmin/debian/1.3.0/20050724/pgadmin3-data_1.3.0-0.1.svn20050724_all.deb
http://www.enrici.com/pgadmin/debian/1.3.0/20050724/libwxgtk2.6-0_2.6.1.0-0.pgadmin3.sarge.1_i386.deb