Re: per user/database connections limit again

From: Petr Jelinek <pjmodos(at)parba(dot)cz>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: per user/database connections limit again
Date: 2005-07-24 12:46:13
Lists: pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian napsal(a):

>I am ready to apply this patch.  Would you make the additional changes
>you suggested?  Is there any way to see the limits except to query
>pg_authid?

Yes I will - pg_dump is already done (I attached it because it should be
aplied with orginal patch), documentation depends partly on roles doc so
it will prolly have to wait.

I also added limit to pg_roles and pg_shadow views when I was patching
pg_dump so you can get it from them.

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)