PostgreSQL OBDC Problem

From: "Bob Caryl" <bob(at)fis-cal(dot)com>
To: <inoue(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL OBDC Problem
Date: 2005-07-19 14:25:01
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I came by your email address on your webpage. I am trying to use the
PostgreSQL OBDC driver with my windows application. When I try to append a
new row to my table, I get the following error:

"Only SQL_POSITION/REFRESH is supported for PGAPI_SetPos"

upon calling the CRecordset::Update method. My research on the web
indicates that this is a common problem amongst those of us trying to use
the odbc driver for windows.

I would very much appreciate any guidance or information you could provide
as to what I'm doing wrong, or possibly omitting.

Best regards,

RL Caryl Jr