Re: Problems with ODBC and ASP .NET 2.0

From: "Greg Campbell" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>
To: C Funky <funkapotomus(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with ODBC and ASP .NET 2.0
Date: 2005-07-09 00:30:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Not too sure I can help you.
After looking into what was available I decided to use the Npgsql
instead of ODBC. It is very much more ADO.NET centric.
I have a app running for a couple of months continuous with moderate
load with nary a glitch.

I trust pooling to work, so all my "connect - do something - drop
connection" are very short, and used a lot, natch.