FYI, Windows buildfarm member passes all PL regression tests

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32 <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FYI, Windows buildfarm member passes all PL regression tests
Date: 2005-07-07 21:17:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Today I got done an item that's been on my TODO list for some time - I
got my Windows buildfarm member building with all 3 optional PLs and
passing all their regression tests. In each case (perl, python, tcl) I
used the ActiveState versions, rather than building my own. This is the
first time we have done this on a Windows buildfarm member.

cheers

andrew

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Subject: Re: Tons of postgres.exe processes