Re: libpq enabled psqlodbc

From: Zoltan Boszormenyi <zboszor(at)dunaweb(dot)hu>
To: Anoop Kumar <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq enabled psqlodbc
Date: 2005-07-01 04:23:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Anoop Kumar írta:
> We made quite some progress with libpq enabled version of psqlodbc.
>
> Here are the four phases of this:
>

> Phase 1 Connecting to the database through libpq library
>
> Phase 2 Mapping the Socket ResultSet class with libpq class
>
> Phase 3 Using the libpq mapped classes in all the related areas
>
> Phase 4 Retrieving ResultSet and displaying it to the end user
>

> We have completed the first three phases and currently working on the
> fourth one. But lot more work needs to be done as the affected code
> spans almost the entire odbc code, which needs a thorough checking. I
> expect the patch to be submitted in next week.
>

> Regards
>

> Anoop

Thanks for the great news! May I have some questions, though?
Do your changes make the problems I reported in the past few weeks
go away?

- Complex queries (with OUTER JOIN or subqueries) fetch only
0 or 1 rows, the following SQLFetch(hStmt) returns error.
- SQLCancel does not work

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi