Need help writing SQL statement

From: D A GERM <dgerm(at)shepherd(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need help writing SQL statement
Date: 2005-06-29 14:59:24
Lists: pgsql-general
I have been trying to write an sql statement that returns the same hours
in a time stamp no matter what the date.
I can to pull same hours on the the same days but have not been able to
figure out how to pull all the same hours no matter what the date.

Here is the one sql statement I have been using:
SELECT COUNT(time_stamp) FROM table WHERE time_stamp BETWEEN
20050629100000 and 20050631100000;

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced for any help

--

"Well then what am I supposed to do with all my creative ideas- take a bath and wash myself with them? 'Cause that is what soap is for" (Peter, Family Guy)