Re: limiting connections per user/database

From: Petr Jelínek <pjmodos(at)parba(dot)cz>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: limiting connections per user/database
Date: 2005-06-27 08:10:05
Lists: pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:

>(d) is a performance bug, but if there is a functionality bug I'm not
>seeing it.

You must use default config (or atleast turn off everything in stats
thats off by default) to see this bug.

And if you guys want to be more confused then when i'll make that
conenction limit patch (and if it gets accepted) then there will be
function to get exact number of backends for database (atlest thats my
current aproach) so whole n_backend thingy will not be needed anymore :)

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)