Sydney PostgreSQL Users Meeting

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: slug(at)slug(dot)org(dot)au
Subject: Sydney PostgreSQL Users Meeting
Date: 2005-06-08 07:59:17
Lists: sydpug
The June meeting of the Sydney PostgreSQL Users Group (SydPUG) will be
held on Tuesday the 14th of June, from 6:30 PM onwards at the James
Squire Brew House. For more information on the venue, see:

     http://www.malt-shovel.com.au/brewhouse.asp?Sydney=true

There will be two speakers this month: Gavin Sherry will be discussing
strategies for full-text indexing with PostgreSQL, and Mark MacIntyre
from Squiz.net will be talking about MySource Matrix, an open source
content-management system that runs on PostgreSQL. There will also be
the usual opportunity for discussion with other PostgreSQL developers
and users, so feel free to bring any Postgres-related questions you'd
like to ask.

If you'd like to speak at a future meeting of SydPUG, get in touch with
Gavin Sherry or myself.

Cheers,

Neil

P.S. [ Somewhat OT ] The ICFP programming competition begins on June
24th. It's usually a lot of fun, and the problem is usually pretty
challenging. I'm looking for a few other Sydney-based folks to put
together a team. If you're interested, let me know. More information is
at http://icfpcontest.org/

sydpug by date

Next:From: Chris VelevitchDate: 2005-06-09 01:52:54