Re: 2 articles

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Andy Astor <andya(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 2 articles
Date: 2005-06-07 10:50:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Well, she implied with quoting my comment that "most developers were
unaware of EnterpriseDB's interaction with the community".  I'd never
heard anything about you, so of course I said I didn't remember you
contacting the list.  If that's all been private between EnterpriseDB
and some special developers, then it just makes me look stupid, doesn't it?