Re: cluster-operation successfull?

From: Timo Roessner <timo(dot)roessner(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cluster-operation successfull?
Date: 2005-05-18 11:52:15
Lists: pgsql-novice
thx for the help so far, but i am not quite sure if i understood the
answer, scince i am not that experienced in using
postgreSQL.

what means:

select indrelid::regclass, indexrelid::regclass from pg_index
where indisclustered;

?

what is the meaning of "indexrelid" and "regclass"?
i assume "indisclustered" means "indexisclustered", is this a
system-wide variable?

best regards...