Re: Access 2000 bitching... "The field is too small to

From: "Greg Campbell" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>
To: Peter Bense <ptbense(at)gwm(dot)sc(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Access 2000 bitching... "The field is too small to
Date: 2005-05-17 13:23:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Trying not too assume to much, have you,
turned on the ODBC logging to see the SQL traffic back and forth?
And have you turned on logging for the PostgreSQL server to the
statement level?

The error statement must be VERY literal, some data doesn't fit into one
or more of your int2 (2-byte), int4 (4-byte), or date/time fields. Also
don't rule out checking the size of your Serial field.