Re: Connectivity of postgreSQL database to a JSP page

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: sunil sunsunwal <sun2walsunil(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, jbrookes(at)jobflash(dot)com,kavya_raghu(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in
Subject: Re: Connectivity of postgreSQL database to a JSP page
Date: 2005-05-04 11:54:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

We need more information to solve this puzzle. However, you can be
guaranteed
that the driver works as many people are successfully using it in servlets.

Have you checked the documentation at jdbc.postgresql.org ?

at a minimum we need the url, and the snippet of code.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com