Postges 8.0.2 Online backup Errors!

From: Pallav Kalva <pkalva(at)deg(dot)cc>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postges 8.0.2 Online backup Errors!
Date: 2005-04-29 14:22:43
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi ,

I got this error while doing my online backups on the new postgres
8.0.2. I follow the same procedure as mentioned in the docs and the way
i do in brief is

1) Put the database in backup mode with pg_start_backup
2) copy data cluster, I use tablespaces and my tables and indexes are in
different partition so i copy them also here using tar and gzip
3) And put the database back in normal mode with pg_stop_backup
4) copy archive log directory with tar and gzip.

and today I go this error , i am not sure if this is normal or is
this something to worry about ? does anybody experienced anything like
this before ?

ERROR Durring Backup
bash-2.05b$ ./backup.sh b
17/8E3DA9F0
tar: tabledata/165899758/165958430: file changed as we read it
17/8E8CB0A8
bash-2.05b$

Thanks!
Pallav