Re: implementing asynchronous notifications

From: David Gagnon <dgagnon(at)siunik(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: implementing asynchronous notifications
Date: 2005-04-20 15:59:46
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I just read this thread. Wich seems really interesting. Is there an
example on how to use Async Notifies? I look at it a couple of months
ago and found it not sufficient for my needs. I need to implement a
notification mechanism to clear data from caches in my application on
data update.

Is this change allow me to do that .. ? That will be so nice :-)

If yes it's that possible to get a small example on how to use it.

Thanks!
/David