Re: ResultSet.relative(0) throws "Cannot move to index of 0"

From: David Gagnon <dgagnon(at)siunik(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ResultSet.relative(0) throws "Cannot move to index of 0"
Date: 2005-04-18 18:58:42
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks!

I also try a rs.relative(-1) when I was positionned before the
first row. I was not eable to get my result after that. I'm note sure
about this one though.. And it's not easy to test it agains ... I you
don't know about this one .. it's either a mistake I made myself or
another bug. If you want I cant test it when I have a chance...

Let me know!
Thanks again
/David