Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese

From: Weiping <laser(at)qmail(dot)zhengmai(dot)net(dot)cn>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Translate Postgresql FAQ into Chinese
Date: 2005-04-12 02:07:10
Lists: pgsql-docs
gee, my last mail bounced back because the size of attachement.
repost here:

   I've Just catch this thread. The attachement is a plain text version
   convert using firefox. Wish it could be add to the repository.
   It's a little bit old, but we've just build a PostgreSQL i18n
   Chinese team, so, I think we could update the FAQ with the
   main postgresql  version.  and we'll very happy if Mr. Zhou
   could help it.

  Thianks and regards
   laser