Re: Any Excel Experts

From: Tom Keller <kellert(at)ohsu(dot)edu>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
Cc: PDX PostgreSQL Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Any Excel Experts
Date: 2011-05-06 00:06:54
Lists: pdxpug

David,
There's an app for that!
... sort of.
Spreadsheet::ParseExcel (current maintainer is John McNamara) reads and parses Excel files. I've used it for grabbing data from spreadsheets to put into my lab's database. It works great. I've not used it with cells populated by functions using cells from other worksheets however.

TomK
MMI DNA Services Core Facility
503-494-2442
kellert at ohsu.edu