SAP migration options

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SAP migration options
Date: 2005-03-30 07:46:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with migrating an existing SAP
ERP system to run on top of PostgreSQL. Assuming that moving off of SAP
to another ERP system isn't really an option, are there any options for
using PostgreSQL as the database backend?

(I suspect the answer is "no", but I thought I'd ask around and see if
anyone has tried this in the past.)

-Neil