Re: Very worried about this

From: Kris Kiger <kris(at)musicrebellion(dot)com>
To: Scott Marlowe <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>
Cc: "Pgsql-Admin (E-mail)" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Very worried about this
Date: 2005-03-24 21:45:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm positive no one else has been in the database. There are two of us
who work on it and we have been side by side all afternoon. The problem
appears to be purely internal to the database. I'm running more tests
as we speak and we are still recieving the same sporadic errors. It
works for a long amount of time and then the error occurs, but then
things work fine again for a while. The inconsistency is quite troubling.

Thanks

Kris