Exporting Tables

From: Sean <scene(at)themountainscene(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Exporting Tables
Date: 2005-03-09 17:53:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

I hope this gets through. This message may show up 3 more times, I kept
sending it from the wrong address, and I don't want to wait for
"approval". Sorry, just delete. Anyway, I'm having problem exporting
tables. I'm using the windows version of 8. If I try to execute
pg_dump.exe, I get rejected. I'm logged in with admin privileges, so I
log out and log in under my postgres user name with no admin
privileges. I still get rejected. The passwords are fine, they work
logging into pgAdmin III. I've also tried phpPgAdmin, but it won't
export to an SQL file. CSV is fine, but no SQL. I've edited the
config.inc.php, but nothing. It seems that exporting a table shouldn't
be this difficult. Any insight would be appreciated.