Database drivers

From: Philip Pinkerton <linuxbrasil(at)superig(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database drivers
Date: 2005-03-06 13:21:28
Lists: pgsql-novice
I have postgreSQL 7.4 installed and QT3 designer 3.3.3.

After doing much research I decided QT3 was the best (easy) tool to
develop applications to interface with the database.

My question is where do I find the database driver for postgreSQL ?

I installed postgresql-dev but when I try to connect the QT3 designer
tool to the database the only driver that is listed is QODBC3 ?

Sorry if this is a Qt3 question but I am unable to find an answer to my
question searching the web,

Also my postgreSQL DB is up and running and I have data in a table for
testing purposes. Both pgAdmin III and PgAccess work very well.

Thanks for any help

Philip

pgsql-novice by date