another access odbc problem

From: Justin Dahl <justind_lst(at)ussonet(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: another access odbc problem
Date: 2005-03-02 22:50:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I am currently testing what it will take to upgrade from postgresql
7.3.4 to 8.0.1.

I have two machines x.x.x.15 (original) and x.x.x.115 (new test).

I am using psqlodbc 7_03_02 (for some reason if I install the 8_0_1
version the odbc manager in windoze doesn't recognize it and I cannot
create an odbc link).

I did a dumpall from my original and loaded it into my test setup.

In my original database I modified one field so that I could reference
it before I start editing the database.

I'm not sure why but when I change the "Server" field in the ODBC from
x.x.x.15 to x.x.x.115 my MSAccess still connects to the .15 .

I've tried deleting the linked table and relinking.
I've tried uninstalling odbc and reinstalling.
I've tried deleting and recreating my odbc data source.
I've tried uninstalling, rebooting then reinstalling.

Whats the deal here? I just can't keep my machine from connnecting to
the old db :|

Please help..
Thanks