Re: Abandoning PGobject

From: Markus Schaber <schabios(at)logi-track(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Abandoning PGobject
Date: 2005-02-28 16:31:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I just attached two abstract classes that can are useful as base classes
for type drivers, and a sample implementation that serves a PGobject
implementation.

During hacking, I noticed that adding a "String sqltype" parameter to
the get* methods would help for complete type orthogonality (this way a
single Driver could handle all PGobjects, and possibly a second one all
the typeMap / SQLData issues).

Markus