Re: idea for concurrent seqscans

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: Jeff Davis <jdavis-pgsql(at)empires(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: idea for concurrent seqscans
Date: 2005-02-27 05:53:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Jeff Davis wrote:
> The only reason I did that was because the original source was difficult
> to read and work on. Is there a reason that code and comments wrap
> around to the next line throughout the file?

I'm not sure what you mean. Assuming your editor expand tabs to 4 spaces
(which is the convention in the PostgreSQL source), lines should be
about 80 characters at most. Expressions that would take more characters
horizontally if left on one line are divided into multiple lines, and
indented appropriately. At any rate, the source is perfectly readable to
me :) Perhaps you need to tweak your editor's configuration?

-Neil