Re: upgrade to wx2.5.4

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: upgrade to wx2.5.4
Date: 2005-02-23 22:47:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr wrote:

> Hi Andreas and others, sorry for this long silence, I had much work
> (and studies) and no free time at all... I hope I'm back for some
> time (one exam on next wednesday and I should be back;p).

Well, we'll try to accept your apologies generously...-)

> I won't be able to work on this until (at least) next week.

I can keep back the stuff for a while.

> Is wx2.5.4 frozen or is it still moving from day to day

It's announced to be frozen (at least tagget in CVS), and I'm suggesting
using the official snapshot. Seems the snapshot takes a while to hit the
website.

> wx2.5.3 Debian packages did not enter testing and Ron is working hard
> on stabilising them. It seems I'm back on the way to provide my own
> ugly wxWid packages for pga3 1.3 releases...

We know you love it.

> <joke target=andreas>Do you think I have nothing to do that
> you give me so much work? hu? ;)</joke>

Yes, I'm quite sure about that :-P

Regards,
Andreas