Re: [Fwd: techdocs GUI page]

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: techdocs GUI page]
Date: 2005-02-20 00:19:16
Lists: pgsql-www
Justin Clift wrote:
<snip>
> There are three separate installations of Zope on the server, under the
> /usr/local/www directory.
>
> Now trying to figure out which of them is the "correct" one, and so on...

Ok.  It looks like what's happened (just a guess though) is that during
the latest moving of files between servers, somehow an 6 month old
"Data.fs" (the Zope data) has been copied over the newer one.

Marc, do we have backup(s) of the techdocs VM, from say, about 6 weeks
ago?  I think that's before the problem seems to have occured.

We'd need to restore the:

/usr/local/www/zope
/usr/local/www/Zope
/usr/local/www/techdocs.postgresql.org/zope

... directories somewhere, pull out the data files, see which one is the
correct version at that time then put it into place.  Then remove the
extra Zope installations to avoid future confusion. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift