Re: Requesting LAPUG Speakers for Next Year

From: Noel Proffitt <noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>, Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Requesting LAPUG Speakers for Next Year
Date: 2008-09-23 23:08:23
Lists: lapug
> Perhaps we could even try our hand at having lightning
> talks were several volunteers give a 5 minute
> discussion on a particular subject.

I think lightning talks are a great idea. I've got a PG topic or two that I feel are worth about one minute or so.

>  I would like to start a dialog regarding meeting nights.
>  Would anyone like to proposed having meetings on nights
>  other than Fridays?

I think Friday and Saturday nights collide with social plans for many people, myself included. Any week-night or Sunday night would work better for me personally.

Regards,
-Noel

lapug by date

Previous:From: Noel ProffittDate: 2008-09-23 23:02:25