Re: Problems with ODBC and Access

From: Eric E <whalesuit(at)bonbon(dot)net>
To: Steve News <earlysteve(at)earthlink(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, Michelle Murrain <mmurrain(at)dbdes(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Problems with ODBC and Access
Date: 2005-02-15 21:48:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc
    I don't really understand the internals,  but is the integer being
searched in the where clause by chance "xmin"?  I believe this is how
the ODBC driver figures out the appropriate row to return to Access - at
the very least it's what appears in linked tables when you enable Row

Also, does the log stuff vary when you use different versions of the driver?