Re: Patch adding name for NotImplemented

From: "Xavier Poinsard" <xpoinsard(at)free(dot)fr>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch adding name for NotImplemented
Date: 2005-02-14 09:55:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka wrote:
> It seems reather inconsistent, it uses all of the following description
> types:
>  - Blob.truncate
>  - setBinaryStream
>  - getArray With Map
>  - fetch(ResultCursor, ResultHandler, int)
>
> These need to be consistent.  Also some of the claims are inaccurate, for
> example Statement.setURL, Statement.getURL are actually from
> PreparedStatement and CallableStatement respectively.
>
> Finally this patch doesn't actually have a change to Driver.notImplemented
> to make it work.

All should be coherent now with full class name (the real implementation
class) and function name (real) with the types of the arguments.
I added some debug calls for special cases where the function is
partially implemented. The use of this.getClass() should help avoiding
excess size for the driver.