Re: How the planner uses statistics

From: Mark Kirkwood <markir(at)coretech(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How the planner uses statistics
Date: 2005-02-13 21:51:15
Lists: pgsql-docs
Josh Berkus wrote:

> Or plain text, if that's easier.

Probably the easiest way is for me to generate the sgml -> html and send
you that. It would look like a Pg docs html page. I guess the header and
heading information might need a bit of editing (if it is obvious what
should be removed I will do the edit).

How does that sound?

At Tom's suggestion, I am going to amend the page to fit into the
'internals' chapter as opposed to 'performance tips' one. I might do
this first, and send you the resulting page.

regards

Mark