Slony-I support in pgAdmin III

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org,slony1-general(at)gborg(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Slony-I support in pgAdmin III
Date: 2005-02-11 22:48:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
The new snapshot of pgAdmin3 V1.3 has Slony-I support included, with
some limitations:

- Some cluster creation/joining cleanup pending
- Cluster commands like failover not yet supported
- Probably lots of bugs, please post them!

On the positive side:
Creating sets, populating and subscribing to them should be fully
functional, node paths and listening too. I'm intending not to implement
node creation, since joining a cluster should do that implicitely.

Check it out!

Regards,
Andreas

pgadmin-hackers by date