syntax error wehen creating sequence

From: Andreas Moroder <andreas(dot)moroder(at)tin(dot)it>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: syntax error wehen creating sequence
Date: 2005-02-06 14:53:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

when I create a sequence pgadmin has the tablespace listbox enable.
When I chose a tablespace then it creates the folowing command.

CREATE SEQUENCE wtb.test
INCREMENT 1
START 1
TABLESPACE pg_default;
ALTER TABLE wtb.test OWNER TO wtb;

postgres gives back a syntax error because "create sequence" does not
allow the tablespace parameter

CREATE [ TEMPORARY | TEMP ] SEQUENCE name [ INCREMENT [ BY ] increment ]
[ MINVALUE minvalue | NO MINVALUE ] [ MAXVALUE maxvalue | NO MAXVALUE ]
[ START [ WITH ] start ] [ CACHE cache ] [ [ NO ] CYCLE ]

Bye
Andreas