Re: phpPgAdmin cannot login to server

From: Art Fore <art(dot)fore(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: phpPgAdmin cannot login to server
Date: 2005-02-03 15:11:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

Yes, I realized after I sent the email that it was to the wrong list.

thanks for your suggestion, but have not found any info on setting up
Postgresql for use with phpPgAdmin in faq or anywhere else. Everything
points to editing the pg_hba.conf file, but no info on what is required
for phpPgAdmin.

Thanks any way.

Art