Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1
Date: 2005-01-31 18:05:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Guys,
>

>>BTW, if you hadn't guessed, that comment was supposed to be off-list.
>>Unfortunately, I discovered a bug with KMail and list management, the hard
>>way ...
>

> Sigh. Just in case anyone wants to know, KMail 1.5.1 + has a bug where, if
> you have list management turned on, it sometimes sends stuff to the list
> instead of the To: line you see on the screen.
>
> Dammit!
>
> Any other Linux-friendly mail GUIs that have list management features and
> don't have this problem?

Evolution does although I haven't tried it in a while.

Command Prompt, Inc., your source for PostgreSQL replication,
professional support, programming, managed services, shared
and dedicated hosting. Home of the Open Source Projects plPHP,
plPerlNG, pgManage, and pgPHPtoolkit.
Contact us now at: +1-503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
jd.vcf text/x-vcard 640 bytes