Re: Trouble with pgadmin installation

From: Vasilev Max <max(at)stranger-team(dot)ru>
To: mef <mef(at)msk5(dot)co(dot)ru>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trouble with pgadmin installation
Date: 2005-01-28 13:44:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

mef пишет:

>Thank you fo quick answer!

I'm not pgadmin-support, I'm SuSE linux 9.2 user also. (sorry for my
english :) )

>I install PostgreSQL from src with default options/path - it work fine and I
>can compile C-code with including postgres.h - ( => postgresql-devel is
>installed...)

I install postgresql with --prefix=/opt/pgsql, and i also compile
pgadmin with --with-pdsql=/opt/pgsql and it (pgadmin) compile fine.

>I try any path's in option --with-pgsql= (/usr/local/pgsq,
>/usr/local/pgsq/bin etc.) - no results :(
>In present I use phpAdmin - it work too, but I think pgAdmin III v1.2.0 more
>usefull...

For compile pgadmin required headers files from postgresql, try
--with-pgsql=/usr/local/include/pgsql or copy all files from
/usr/local/include/pgsql to /usr/include

My build of pgadmin for SuSE 9.2 Professional 32 bit:
http://pub.kckk.ru/pgadmin3-1.2.0-1.SuSE-9.2.i586.rpm