On 1/21/2005 3:45 PM, Jean-Paul Argudo wrote:
>> with only 2 weeks to go and still no decision made by the organizer(s) I
>> cancel my proposed presentation. I am sorry for any inconvenience this
>> may cause on your side.
> What a pain... but I understand
> As I told Bruce today (surely early for americans), the "organizers" are
> OKAY in paying everything you need.
> As told, they wait for you to send them the amount of the plane trip.
> They would organize everything else, depending the days you want to stay
> in Paris (hotel+restaurant).
> So please, re-consider your decision, I repeat, everything gone fine finaly!
> Be sure I'll ask the questions there to the organizers, for example, why
> being such late in making their expenses approval!!
>> Hopefully there is enough time left for this. Good luck.
> Lets consider I didnt read your mail, answer me soon you'll be there.
> Theres so much ppl interested in Slony round there... What a pain if
> you'd not come!!!!!!
C'est bon ...
I will touch down with NWA50 on Tuesday February 1st 11:15 at CDG and
depart on Friday February 4th 13:55. I will email you separately about
# It's easier to get forgiveness for being wrong than for being right. #
# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #
#================================================== JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com #
In response to
pgsql-advocacy by date
|Next:||From: Thomas Hallgren||Date: 2005-01-22 21:40:24|
|Subject: Re: Nice Fujitsu white papers|
|Previous:||From: Jean-Paul Argudo||Date: 2005-01-21 20:45:56|
|Subject: Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris|