Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris

From: Jean-Christophe Arnu <jx(at)tuxfarm(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date: 2005-01-21 08:28:19
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Jean-Paul Argudo m'expliquait (le 17.01.2005 19:18):

>> Id like having one or two wallposters too, something not too big too,
>> like a OpenBSD poster would be great for example.
>

> I got contacts with a local print office, the will print some posters.
> Cool :)

Well, I retrieved the SVG logo and did translate to french the
Banner [1] and made a wall poster [2].

I wonder if :
1) it is right to put the french URL
(http://www.postgresqlfr.org) on the wall poster and the banner. Is it
legitimated by the fact we are building up the french/francophone
PostgreSQL user group/organization (non lucrative). I don't want to hurt
PostgreSQL people, so give me your feelings... this is quite beta
or alpha banner and poster... feel free to tell me what is the best for
us to put as url!
2) you (the PostgreSQL communauty) agree on the design and the
fact we did ourselves (as the francophone communauty) banners and posters...

Translation to english of the «subtitle» is "The most advanced Open
Source Database" :)

[1] http://www.tuxfarm.org/statics/pgfr.png
[2] http://www.tuxfarm.org/statics/poster2.png

--